Tuesday 5 June 2012

Still no quilting!

There is so much on the go right now .  .  . lawn mowing, gardening, flower planter planting, house cleaning . . . on and on we go!!!

DSC08561

Whiskey has been keeping us very entertained and busy as well.  Dishwashing time is one of her favorite things to do and very rarely misses an opportunity to inspect that everything is correctly placed in the racks.

DSC08575

Toys are also a big hit for this little monster . . . especially the toys that need supervision by an adult.  I cannot imagine the feathers she would swallow or inhale if she was left to her own devices with these toys!

DSC08608

Another big favorite past-time for her is sleeping . . . . . . . . .  and sleeping . . . . . . . .and sleeping.  Which, in a way, is really wonderful . . . I tell myself that while I am at work she is sleeping the whole time.  This way I don’t worry so much about all the naughty things she could get into Smile.

DSC08613

Sometimes she is just really good at posing . . . with a quilt of course.

Whiskey was introduced to the sewing machine sound yesterday morning and I had to make sure I kept my hand around the needle part of the machine.  She was thinking that the moving parts looked rather intriguing.  I will need to remember to bring toys to the sewing room so that I will be able to divert her away from that danger.  Once I get back into the swing of quilting she will get pretty bored with the whole concept and sleep through most projects – at least I`m hoping she does!

Next post should be a little more `quilty` . . . weather cooperating of course.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whiskey is a beautiful kitty, and my two cats say hello! I suspect you are right to be cautious with the sewing machine. Our cats like their fleece rugs for sleeping too.

Stitching Noni said...

Whiskey is adorable. I am sure that she will stay away from the sewing machine when it's going but you can never be to careful when they are so young and curious. Our Felix is nearly 3 yo and he still gets into mischief! But he does stay away from the sewing machine when it's working ;0)

QuiltNut Creations said...

She is just too cute.

Michelle said...

Wow, she's a cutie pie!