Sunday 4 November 2012

Frosty & Teddy Sightings

I was super excited to see these little guys of mine show up over on the Connecting Threads "Notions" blog last week.

DSC00776

Laraine did a fantastic tutorial on how she put these little fellas together.

Frosty Photo  Teddy Photo

I remember that when I designed these I used the snowman on my mother-in-law’s Christmas present that just happened to have some of the same fabrics in it.  She was more excited with the tag than the quilt I think!

I still make these as gift tags occasionally, but lately have used them more for decorating . . . either as magnets or ornaments.  Of course you can use your imagination and come up with new ways to use them as well.  They are easy to make and use only scraps of flannel fabric and batting to make – lots of fun!

Connecting Threads has this pattern available as a PDF – so convenient and easy to order.  Check out all of the Connecting Threads PDF patterns – they have something for everyone!

1 comment:

Myra said...

They are adorable!! A wonderful addition to any gift or tree...