Wednesday 4 September 2013

Baby Birds and Giddy Chicks?

A few weeks ago I was doing a bit of weeding in the front flower bed and just happened to pull back a branch and see these sweet little faces staring back at me . . . and I mean staring.  Wow those eight little beady eyes were pretty intense!

DSC09895

They have now flown on to bigger and better things and I have saved the little nest in a bag to use for our next workshop that we have planned for October 26th and 27th in Brandon.  The plans are coming together and we’re gearing up for a busy September and October of more planning and getting all our projects done.  Busy, busy!!!

DSC09689

I’ve also been working on a new pattern and I’m thrilled with the silliness and fun of this project.

DSC09693

It’s off at the quilter’s house right now, but I hope to have it up on my blog and circulated to my wholesalers by the end of September.

Nothing wrong with being a Giddy Chick . . . life’s too short to be serious all the time!

DSC09816

There is also another pattern release for the end of September, so keep your eyes pealed for “something in red”.

Enjoy this harvest weather . . . it will change soon enough!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Fun and silly is good! What birds are those babies?