Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Appliqué Day . . .

oh . . . no!  I mean Valentine’s Day – I hope everyone is having a happy day!

 DSC04948

This is my little Valentine’s Day/Appliqué Day helper . . . I think she finds my projects just a little dull and drawn out.  Oh well . . . she is great company when she wakes up and she never criticizes any of my fabric choices !DSC04940

Fabric for this quilt (which Mysty was absolutely no help in choosing prints for!) – was supposed to be here on Friday so that I could work on the 28 blocks for the whole long weekend.  Didn’t show up . . . so moved on to other projects that were waiting in the wings . . .

DSC04950

Like this little birdie . . .

 DSC04951

and this vine project . . .

DSC04953

and sewing borders on this one . . .

DSC04954

and more stems to sew down on this one.

DSC04960

I have made some progress on the above  projects since I took pictures this morning, but I haven’t gotten to this project yet . . . oh, well . . . there is always tomorrow.  I love these three day weekends . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute toes.

Pieced Pastimes said...

Isn't it nice to have the little helpers around! I like that I am not the only one who has several projects going at the same time. Love the applique and look forward to seeing them completed.