Friday 12 February 2010

The weekend is shaping up . . .

And I really must give you a heads up . . 

on a wonderful sale at one of my very FAVORITE online shops –

All Fabric is 35% off!

CHECK IT OUT!!!! at FABRIC DEPOT

All kits and bundles are 40% off now through Sunday, February 14th.

35% off Fabric - 40% off Kits & Bundles

. . . head on over and look at some of the newest lines that are just coming out or shop for that yardage you need to finish off the latest project – these prices are wonderful!

I won’t be participating in the Sewing Olympics over at this Flickr group, but I certainly hope to get in a couple of good days of sewing between now and Monday night.  On Monday, here in Manitoba, Louis Riel day is celebrated, so that is an extra day of sewing and celebrating for me.

The Olympics have also got underway tonight in Vancouver and I must say that any anticipation that I may have felt has been completely dashed by the horrific accidental death of the young luger Nodar Kumaritashvili from Georgia – our heartfelt Canadian condolences go out to his family, friends and competitors.

I wish everyone a safe and productive weekend,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!