Monday 21 February 2011

The End . . .

to my long, productive weekend . . . so very sad.


I'll show you what I did today though.
This was the boring start to my morning - 1 1/2" strips just waiting to become something.


This little angel was completed just in time to be added to . . .


my "blocks-are-completed" Snowbound quilt.
Of course there is still lots to do on this particular quilt, but it's come a long way from where it sat this morning!  I think it is going to be the perfect Winter-time quilt when it is all done - just need to find some border fabrics, square up all of the blocks and get them sewn together and then quilting . . .

Great long weekend if I do say so myself!!  Can't wait for the next one.

4 comments:

paulette said...

OMGosh!!!! STUNNING! I LOVE this quilt!! You did an incredible job!!
Paulette

QuiltNut Creations said...

this is fabulous! love it!

Myra said...

Oh M! It is looking wonderful!!! A very productive weekend you've had! Awesome! 8-)

Pam said...

Lovely alternate colorway!! The neutrals are just beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing :)