Saturday 19 February 2011

Today is the day . . .

to get things moving around here!


I've got my roses to keep me company . . .


I've got my trusty sidekick (not exactly enthused about sharing her space) . . .


I've got the backside of one of my PhDs that is on my list (see sidebar for details) . . .


and I have the front side of one of my PhDs . . .


and I have one more rose to keep me company also - they are just so darn pretty and won't be lasting too much longer I'm sure - enjoy them while we can!

I have grand plans to get some things done in the sewing room this long weekend and I hope to be back a few more times over the next three days to keep you posted on my progress.

I hope everyone is also having a productive, creative weekend - let me know what project you're working on.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Can't wait to see a complete picture of your PHD's. What you have shown is very intriguing. Hugs.