Monday 15 October 2007

We're Getting Closer . . .

Whether it's Halloween, Winter or other exciting little projects - I think we are getting closer and closer . . .

Here we have a very scary, but cool, looking ghost and cat - I love the shadows they are creating on the wall behind them - I think that is what I find so fun about this picture - it makes me smile!

Here is a before picture of our backyard on Saturday morning before we started raking leaves for four hours!

I forgot to take the "after" picture when it looked so very nice and groomed - now it is probably too late because there were still straggly, leftover leaves still hanging out in the trees. They are probably this very minute dropping to the ground in little gleeful heaps just mocking my hard work. Oh well, I guess I can redo it all in the Spring before the grass starts to grow - something to look forward to . . .

Now we can move on the "fun" stuff I was working on this weekend - lots of little pieces of fabric and little buttons. I'll even throw in some pretty little paint chips for you to admire - but that's all I'm going to show you!

And . . . last, but not least, is my little snowguy (6 of them, actually) - still waiting for his final features . . . maybe next weekend?!?!?!?!

'til next time . . .
M.

No comments: