Monday 1 October 2007

Quilt Show Report . . .

I'm late!!!! I promised to do this for you on Monday and I'm running late.

Here are some of the photos I took at the Quilt Show on Saturday. We had a wonderful day of meeting people and visiting. It is always so much fun to share what we have accomplished and to plan for what is to come in the upcoming months. One of our goals is to encourage new or existing quilters to come out and join our group. We wanted to let people know that we exist and that they are more than welcome to come and learn and share with us.


The colors of all the quilts all hung together throughout the Church looked amazing. You really had to make yourself focus on a particular quilt because the overall picture of all of them together was overwhelming.




Every quilt I saw, I wished I had the pattern and the time to make one just like it. How is that for inspiration!






This photo is from my table that I set up for Sipiweske Designs. It was so great to meet people who have either made one of my patterns or who were interested in trying one.







This is one of my "old" quilts (not my design) that I haven't seen hung up or on a bed for quite a few years. Wow, it looks not bad when it is up on display!

No comments: