Thursday 20 March 2008

Snowman Saga continues . . .

Who can resist these little fellas? They are so adorable!

Here we are in March and I'm still designing snowmen. I think there is one more month of this block exchange and then it will be time to lay all the collected blocks out and try and put it together into a quilt that will be unveiled in June. Can I do it? We'll see . . .

My ironing board is covered with all of these bits and pieces - but what a great way to use up the smallest little bits left over from previous projects. I'm using little triangles that are so small you have to wonder why I kept them in the first place. Feels good to be frugal!
We're heading back to Winnipeg this weekend and taking the Easter supper to the kids. Everybody gets Friday off, so that will be our "dinner" day. We'll be back home on Saturday so my plan is to get these snowmen completed by the end of the weekend. I have a meeting next Monday night and we are taking a few days off to do a bit of travelling. We'll be leaving on Wednesday the 26th and returning on the 30th or 31st. I'll have the camera with me and hope to stop at a couple of quilt shops along the way, so I'll have some pictures for you when I get back.
I hope to get a couple of posts in before I leave, but if I don't you'll know where I am . . .
'til next time . . .
M.

No comments: