Thursday 5 February 2009

A Month Has Passed . . .

. . . and now it's posted!

Go get your copy and get stitching - A Tisket, A Tasket. Wait 'til you see it . . . I can't wait to get started!
Oh, I wonder what color to make my birds . . .




and what about the hearts and basket? More decisions to make - how fun will that be!?!?!?!?
After you're done downloading your Block Two pattern, head on over and check out Quilting on the Run's Unfinished Project Swap. I know everyone has unfinished projects kicking around and wouldn't it be neat to hand some of them on for someone else to finish? Sounds interesting to me!
Also head on over to Blue Meadow Designs to get started on their next Mystery quilt. All you need is one charm pack and a bit of coordinated yardage to get started on this new mystery. The final measurement will be 45" x 63" and the first clue is looking quite manageable and I hope to get the sewing machine warmed up this afternoon to get my first 10 blocks done.

Most of my quilting time has been spent stitching and will be for a while yet - so not too much new to show until I get my Bunny Hill block done. See you then!

'til next time,
M.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Isn't February's basket the cutest! I saved it late last night... Was so impressed with it! 8-)
I used to make many of those fabric buttons for my daughter's clothing I sewed when they were young. Fun stuff! 8-)
My mother is a groundhog day baby also. She turned 69...
I must get over and retrieve that pattern you used on you pillow... Unless I already did and forgot about it... very possible! lol!
Blue Meadows has another mystery? Must go check it out!
Happy stitchings Marlene! 8-)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I can't wait to start the Feb block for the BunnyHill BOM, it's so adorable!

And another Blue Meadow Mystery? Going to check it out now, thanks!