Wednesday 9 January 2008

Keeping you posted . . .

I received a request from a fellow blogger yesterday about my previous post and this particular quilt photo. The request was to see a shot of the whole quilt!
Not yet!
I'm starting the second half of my photography class tomorrow night and hopefully in the next four weeks I will learn how to take "wonderful" full quilt pictures.
(Also, as a little side note: this quilt isn't done yet - the applique in the borders has not quite yet been finalized and it is actually a two part quilt - just to keep you interested!)


Shadow has graciously agreed to demonstrate for you just how I've been feeling the last few months. Between doctor's visits and just not feeling really great, the stressful pace of work and the stress of the holidays - I've been a little upside down about most things.
Here's hoping the next few weeks/months can adjust everything that just isn't quite right . . .
'til next time,
M.

No comments: