Friday 1 February 2008

Happy February!

Where has January gone? Wow, that seemed to go by in a flash . . . so many things going on, I guess I didn't really concentrate on the calendar days. But, that's a good thing here in Manitoba - who wants to concentrate on all those cold and blustery days?


After planning on attending two quilt workshops in January, turns out I had to cancel out of both because of my surgery. Therefore I have had nothing quilty to blog about for the whole month of January. I had hoped to get to the sewing machine this weekend, but turns out my daughter is coming out from Winnipeg tonight to spend the weekend with us. Her 24th birthday is tomorrow, so we will have to do some girly things like shopping, drinking coffee and whatever else we can dream up.

I hope you all have a safe and warm weekend,


'til next time,



M.

No comments: