Wednesday 31 December 2008

Looking Back . . .

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
align="center">(If the pictures don't show up the first time you play Smilebox, just replay it and they should have loaded the second time)

I have been trying to post this since this morning at 6:00 a.m. so my apologies to anyone who saw a new posting and then found none when they arrived at my blog.

Here's hoping that 2009 starts out better than this little mishap that will end 2008. Just imagine though . . . another year is almost done! All in all it's been a pretty good year and I'm looking forward to 2009 - but to look forward, sometimes we have to have a quick look back. Some of you that visit my blog on a regular basis will be recognizing a lot of the projects in my little Smilebox scrapbook, but for those that are just popping by for the first time, have a quick peek at what I've been up to for the year and send me a link to show me what you've been creating in 2008. I'd love to see what you've been up to!

So, let's march through this last evening of 2008 and be ready to step into 2009 with just a brighter sprinkle of happiness, a beaming sparkle of optimism and let's throw in a heap of laughter also.

All the best to everyone for the New Year and may all your projects be inspirational, educational and especially FUN!

'til next time,

M.

2 comments:

Patchmaker said...

What a great idea! I really enjoyed it! You have such fantastic ideas for your blog . . . I'm jealous! Happy New Year!
Maggie

Myra said...

Could not view your slide show, screen froze up, old comp... I think I have seen most anyway just from keeping up since I started blogging... 8-) You do beautiful work!
Happy New Year to you and yours! 8-)