Saturday 31 October 2009

Another year . . .

of Halloween fun and another birthday!Halloween Haunted House

I love Halloween and I don’t think it’s because it’s my birthday . . . I like the colors, I like the cats, ghosts, haunted houses and pretty much everything else - as long as it’s not too gross!DSC04462I also love Halloween quilts and I decided that my guilty conscience wins and it is now time to take the bull by the horns and get moving on this quilt.  I got it all basted together last night and I’m rarin’ to go.DSC04460    My vacuuming and cleaning are now done and I’m just about ready to get set up for machine quilting.  Hopefully I can get a couple of good hours in before the little hoodlums start ringing the doorbell looking for treats.  Wish me luck!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

‘til next time,

M.

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Have a Spooktacular birthday!

I love your quilt too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

ladmquilter said...

Well Happy late Birthday. It was my Birthday too. I Love your quilt. Hope you had a great day.