Sunday 22 June 2008

Beautiful weekend . . .

Birds are singing, the breeze is gentle, the sun is shining . . .

. . . and the blooms are blooming.
Wow, every time you turn around there is some new flower that has burst forth with it's little happy face.

Of course there are still the busy little bees to watch out for and you can hear the droning hum of the millions of mosquitoes that have hatched in the past week. These pesky little insects can ruin a perfect little "sit out on the deck" moment in next to no time. Believe me, I've tried . . . and I think my arms must look like little propellers . . . swatting this way and then that way!

Oh dear! If I was only the organized gardener that I once had planned to be . . . I would remember the names of all these glorious little blooms. How weird is this one? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say.

And, just one more tiny sneak peek . . . just putting the blocks together today . . . might have more to show tomorrow . . . stay tuned!

'til next time,

M.

No comments: